This extending dining table seats up to 6 people when closed, and up to 8 when extended. Our Urban Elegance range is sturdy and versatile with enough rustic charm to soften the industrial edge, creating charming furniture that would suit any home. The distressed, powder coated steel frame ensures an attractive matt finish, which combines beautifully with the solid reclaimed rough sawn wood. Featuring a stylish cross design in the frame, these pieces will be a focal point in any room. As each item in the range is built using a unique blend of reclaimed timbers and then hand finished by skilled craftsmen, every piece is truly individual. The wood is finished with a resilient satin lacquer which is hard wearing, yet enhances and highlights the unique imperfections such as knots and grain patterns in the timber.
- The dimensions when closed are 750 x 1500 x 900mm
- The dimensions when extended are 750 x 2000 x 900mm
- To extend the table, you simply pull apart the table which reveals the hidden extension leaf
- The table features matte steel legs which are very simple to attaching (very minor assembly)
- Solidly constructed, designed and built to last a lifetime
- Environmentally friendly, using reclaimed timber
- Exceptional build quality; designed to last a lifetime
- Heavy duty packaging
- Comes with a FIVE YEAR warranty against all manufacture related issues
- Take a look at the rest of our exclusive Urban Elegance range for fantastic matching pieces
Get your home looking spookily good this Halloween. It’s the perfect time to decorate and entertain guests with your Halloween home furniture. Here are a few easy tricks to make your home ...
Our quality wood furniture is both stylish and durable, designed to last a lifetime. Our local manufacturers craft furniture with efficiency and precision. Their traditional hand-crafted techniques...
With festivities looming and dark weather resuming, the only reprieve is to conceive a home fit for a guest. Read tips and tricks and our top picks for an excellent depiction (on a budget-rest...